I want to give everyone an update on my dad, Enrique (some call him Richard). I have not said too much about him in a long time. As you may know, my dad was diagnosed with melanoma caner about a year ago. It was hard for me for about a month after I found out, but after the rest of his results came up clean, I put the cancer in the back of my mind.
Just recently, the melanoma has reappeared in 6 tumors in my dad’s torso. Needless to say, what was in the back of my mind is now once again regularly in my prayers and thoughts. I am praying for his healing and recovery. (When you read this, please send up a prayer for him too.)
The good news, however is that he looks and feels great. He is still taking great care of his body, working out almost every day, and eating like a champ. Also, he has just started a promising treatment in Tampa.
Please pray for him and my family, they mean the world to me.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment