Monday, June 23, 2008

Choosing not to focus on the disappointments

Zach and I recently found out that we are not going to be spending four months in Africa. We were disappointed at first, but we know that God has His hand on everything and He is going to be using us in a different way in January. We really feel like God was just testing us to see if we were willing to leave the comfortable for the uncomfortable and follow Him. We are excited to see what God has planned for us here. It's wierd planning your life around leaving, and then find out you won't be leaving after all. I was kind of like "well okay, so now what". God is so incrediable though. Lately I can feel him in such a real way. He is using me in so many ways right now, and I am so excited. Lately I have just been thinking what I can do to make the best of the time I have. I don't want to waste my time. I want everything I am doing to be impactful for His kingdom. God you are so incrediable.

No comments: