Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Finding God's Purpose in my Life
Lately I have really been seeking God's purpose for my life. He has given me unique talents and gifts for a specific reason that he has just for me. I want to be using them with everything I have. Recently Zach and I decided we are going to be spending four months in Africa leaving in Januaryand coming back in May. It was the craziest thing, because when I first heard about the opportunity, I thought there was no way we would actually go to Africa. Africa is scary right...I didn't want to pray about it because I was afraid God would tell me to go. I let a couple of weeks go by without really thinking about it, and then Zach and I brought it up again and decided we would really begin to pray about it. As I began to pray about it, I felt so much peace about the idea of going to Africa. It's going to be an incredible experience. I know it's going to be life changing, and a huge faith builder. I am anxiously waiting to see what God is going to do in Africa, and what he is going to do in the time building up to when we leave. He has all control. Its going to be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment